Today, you need input from experts in the small business sector to provide insight and training.
You Have Requirements and a Budget.
You have staffing requirements. Management needs training. The challenges of the COVID crisis have exacerbated a number of issues creating stress on staffers. And you are tasked with addressing the changing needs of the workforce and determining how to best support them.
Get Custom Training and Resources from Grand Family Planning
We’ll show you how to
- Determine the scope of impactful issues on your organization.
- Create an environment that encourages staff to discuss issues that impact performance, like FAMILY CAREGIVING.
- Train managers to recognize and address personal issues
- Compile useful resources to heighten employee productivity
- Encourage wellness and self-care
- Establish protocols for cross-training and teamwork
- Run workshops and webinars to maximize the utility of resources furnished
- Leverage policies to attract new hires and retain those already in place
- Create attractive benefits affordably
Does this sound like an approach you might like to implement? Contact us for our Capability Statement or a complimentary consultation.
Or sample our knowledge with the Family Care Survival Course!